A high-power, high-efficiency 4-channel power amplifier offering excellent sound quality for use with Crestron Avia™ DSPs and Vector™ performance loudspeakers.
A 4-channel power amplifier with output power of 600W per channel - ideal for small to medium-scale installs. Excellent sound quality and ample output power result from Powersoft's unique approach to Class D amplification, making the Quattrocanali 2404 Power Amplifier ideal for the main system in any venue where performance and clarity is priority.
The Quattrocanali 2404 is versatile, with easy setup and control provided via a fully tested Crestron control module. Powersoft's legendary efficiency saves valuable energy, keeping both operational cost and ‘carbon footprint’ at a minimum.
The Quattrocanali 2404 is designed to work with lo-Z (from 2-ohm), 70V/100V distributed lines, or a mix on adjacent channels. Its universal switch mode power supply features power factor correction and low inrush limiting. A fixed frequency switch mode output stage achieves highly accurate sound quality.
- High performance 4-channel power amplifier
- Pairs perfectly with Crestron Avia™ DSPs and Vector™ performance loudspeakers
- 600W Per channel at 8 or 4-ohms
- 600W Per channel at 70 or 100V
- Network port for control
- Fully tested Crestron compatibility via the Powersoft module from the Crestron application market