The SP-HD-4A splits DVI or HDMI audio/video source for display on eight identical outputs. It supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, is HDCP compliant, and is fully compatible with HDMI 1.4 deep color and 3-D formats. It can drive each buffered output more than 12 meters (40 feet) on quality HDMI cables. The device is a high-performance unit that digitally splits and buffers the input signal for a 100% perfect image and sound reproduction on all outputs.
- Splits an HDMI source to 4 outputs without loss
- HDMI1.3, HDCP 1.1, and DVI1.0 Compliant.
- Supports HDMI 1.4 deep-color (upto 12 bits per color) and 3D formats
- Supports PC & HDTV resolutions, VGA to UXGA and HD from 480p to 1080p
- LED indicators for power, source signal, and 8 output connections
- 1 RU compact size, includes rack mount ears