TP-580RD is a high-performance long-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) DVI/HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
High performance standard extender - professional HDBaseT extender for providing long-reach signals over twisted-pair copper infrastructures. TP-580RD is a standard extender that can be connected to any market-available HDBaseT-compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
HDMI signal extension - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, via single-link DVI-I connection. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
Ideal for medical market operation rooms and other critical AV extension applications, governmental market high-reliability AV extension applications, rental and staging events.
- HDBaseT 1.0 receiver
- Lockable wiring connection
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p
- Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
- Control extension
- Size - DigiTOOLS® - Mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Audio – E
- Secured operation - Highly-secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables disconnection
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug-and-Play operation for HDMI source and display systems
- Multi-channel audio extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound
- Bidirectional RS-232 extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control
- Bidirectional infrared extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line
- Cost-effective maintenance - Status LED indicators for DVI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS-232 connection and the K-Upload tool ensures lasting, field-proven deployment
- Easy installation - Compact DigiTOOLS™ fanless enclosure for dropped-ceiling mounting or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Suitable for highly reliable, long-distance extension of high-quality professional AV signals via lockable cable connections