IPT-10G2-SDI is designed to integrate traditional 3G-SDI video sources into SMPTE ST 2110 IP Video infrastructure.
The IPT-10G2-SDI receives baseband video plus up to 16 embedded audio channels over 3G-SDI, then formats the data for output as SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE. Associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SMPTE ST 2110 stream and also output on two channels of analog audio RCA.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching” (ST 2022-7) redundancy protection for critical transmission environments.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video transmitter
- 1x 3G-SDI input, 1x 3G-SDI loop through out
- Supports up to 1080 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for ST 2022-7 “Hitless Switching”) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN with status light
- NMOS and Ember+ support
- 2x RCA analog audio input
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete setup and control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver