The Alfatron ALF-CMW104 is a audio conference system, including an active speaker interface and four omnidirectional microphones that are based on 2.4 GHz wireless technology. It is widely used in medium to large meeting Rooms, Boardrooms, Conference venues and training facilities. Each single full-directional microphone has a voice pickup of upto 3 meters.
Alfatron conference phone tech:
1) 2nd audio processing tech
2) Wireless digital technology, which supports multi-frequency intelligent frequency hopping, strong anti-jamming
3) Digital microphone, broadband loudspeaker, audio enhancement
4) Built-in battery , smart power saving mode with simple USB charging
5) Wireless USB requires no driver, and supports operating systems such as WINDOWS
- Active loudspeaker with a 6.5mm audio connection, the conversational voice is clearer and louder, so that every speech can be heard.
- Online real time communication – USB connect to computer, supporting computer software audio such as Skype, Zoom and other online communication software.
- Mobile wireless omnidirectional microphone Based on the 2.4 GHz wireless connection, the full microphone is portable and the sound picking effect is excellent, which facilitates the speech of each participant.
- Audio High-tech- 360-degree mic coverage, 256ms acoustic echo cancellation, Full duplex, Dynamic Noise Reduction(DNR).
- Optional audio plug – According to the audio input socket, type of the active speaker device, suitable RCA lotus plug or 6.5 mm (male)/3.5mm (female) audio adapter can be selected.