Arista's KVM Extender products family, ARD-1007-A00 is designed based on HDBaseT for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232, USB and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. The product transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD at 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. Additionally, the product extends Ethernet, RS-232, USB and IR control. The product is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The product provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; HDCP 2.2 compliant for meeting the latest copy protection requirements.
- Extends uncompressed HDMI video signal up to 330ft (100m) at 4K (UHD 3840 x 2160) resolution
- HDBaseT 5Play extends audio, video, control, Ethernet, and power over a single CAT6 cable.
- Transmitter provides PoE to power Receiver
- HDMI Loopback on Transmitter to view and monitor local video source
- Receiver is powered by Transmitter and can provide additional 12V/1A power source
- Receiver provides 4-Port USB 2.0 hub
- HDCP 2.2 compliant and support EDID