The RS-120-A07-TX Transmitter has modular design and RS-120 was developed to minimize installation time and effort while providing a significant maintenance advantage by way of its ability to swap the transmitter module rapidly. The RS-120-A07-TX transmitter is equipped with the company's ARD-1006-A07-TX HDBaseT transmitter module, featuring an HDMI loopback output, a 2-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet pass through hub, an RS-232 port, IR control, plus power over HDBaseT.
- Standard 1RU height, 7" in depth
- 19" Rack mount or wall mount mounting option
- Common rear output connectors for all modules - HDMI, RS-232, USB 2.0
- HDBaseT transmitter supports PoE to power the receiver unit at remote location
- Swappable modular design to obtain minimum maintenance and upgrade efforts requirement
- HDBaseT extender supports 4K ultra high-resolution video, RS-232, USB, IR signals transmission and receiving
- Swappable modular design providing maximum flexibility of configuration to fit highly dynamic event requirements