AVPro Edge’s auto-switching HDBaseT Table Top transmitter is a dual input VGA and HDMI auto sensing HDBaseT (over single CAT 6a) Transmitter. Simplify installations in schools, offices, meeting rooms and huddle rooms. Once integrated into your client’s system he now has the perfect solution for sharing information from any computer or source. This unit is designed to work flawlessly with all PC, VESA and traditional resolutions 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit and HDR 4:2:2 12 BIT. VGA supports DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1200x60. In addition to its compact and robust design, it transmits the digital signal up to 70 meters (230’) giving you ultimate flexibility, especially in large rooms like libraries or auditorium style rooms/classrooms. AVPro Edge's Military grade performance insures system stability for years to come.
ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user. Our AC-EX70TT-UHD-KIT supports 4K up to 40M (131ft) with crystal clear 4K Resolution and 70M (230ft) on 1080P
DISTANCE: By using AC-EX70TT-UHD-KIT, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 70 meters (230ft) and 4K is up to 40 meters (131ft)
AUTO SENSING: This transmitter is designed to be a "Set it and forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device (BYOD), the Table Top Transmitter automatically senses the signal and makes it active. If both inputs are in use, there is a simple button on the front to toggle inputs.
CONTROL: Get total control with RS232 and IP control for the unit from the Tx or Rx. Complete with WebOS, this unit gives you more possibilities in difficult installations. In addition IR and RS-232 signals can pass through allow control of a rack or standalone projector or display.
POWER: No local power required when you use the AC-EX70-UHD-R. Power is provided by ultra-stable ieee PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
- Ultra Slim (.47 inch/12mm)
- Supports 3D
- HDCP 2.2 and Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- 48v PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 and 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs and Outputs) to 7KV
- AC-EX100TT-UHD-T (Transmitter)
- AC-EX70-UHD-R (Receiver)
- 1 - 3 pin terminal block
- 1 - 5 pin terminal block
- 1 - IR Emitter