The AC-MX82-AUHD is a 8x2 HDMI matrix switcher, perfect for any home theater. Supporting HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc ... ) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
The AC-MX82-AUHD is ideal for bypassing AVR's that do not support full 18Gbps. You can bypass uncompressed HDMI to the display while running down-scaled video into a legacy AVR. Only video is reduced and audio remains untouched, making it an ideal component for systems where high bit-rate audio is critical.
Many like this switch for the home theater, but it is also a conference room all-star. The auto-switching feature makes this unit an ideal, affordable, component for any conference room system. This allows the user to set up the installation so that anytime someone connects a new source, the matrix switcher automatically switches the two outputs to that source.
This is an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, home theaters, HDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more! Key Benefits of using the AC-MX82-AUHDIdeal for overcoming AVR problems - In today's fast moving, high-bandwidth, video market there is often a need to send high bitrate, bit stream audio into AVR's to take advantage of audio advances like Dolby Atmos or DTS-X. The problem is the AVR's, while especially well suited for audio, lack the robust ability to manage high-bandwidth HDR video. This simple switch will allow you bypass full, un-scaled, uncompressed video on to displays or projectors and simultaneously down-scale one output to lower bandwidth video while maintaining the original untouched audio codecs, making it ideal for sending this second HDMI signal into an AVR.
Auto-Switching (Conferencing) - Ideally suited for conference rooms or environments where you want the matrix to simply switch to the active input, or activate when a device is plugged in. BYOD applications are growing, and this unit is ideally suited to manage this type of environment.
Auto switching mode can be configured:
- Both outputs auto switch toget
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 and 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 4K > 1080p Down Scaler (Out 1)
- Perfect AVR Bypass deliver 18Gbps to Display and uncompressed audio to AVR
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Down-scaling mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more
- Extracted Audio Supports DD+, DTS Master Audio on Toslink
- Extracted Audio bound to output 1 or 2
- AC-MX82-AUHD (Matrix Switch)
- 5V/2A Locking Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x 3 Pin Terminal Connector (For RS232)
- Mounting Ears