The AC-MX88-AUHD is a true 8x8 HDMI matrix switch. Supporting HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc ... ) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
Audio Delay is “On-Board” so you can manage lip-sync issue before it is a problem. Also with built in Scalers you don't have to forfeit that 4K signal just because you have a couple older displays. All that with Full EDID management allows maximum flexibility with today's wide mixture of sources and displays.
This is an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more!
HDBaseT Compatibility Mode (HDBT-C) ~ This EXCLUSIVE AVPro Edge technology allows you to convert high bandwidth signals that are between 9 Gbps - 18Gbps like UHD Players, HDR Content, Gaming Systems, PC's, and Media Players. The conversion uses a proprietary algorithm that impacts the original image a little as possible so you can transmit your HDR and high bandwidth signals over long distance transmission devices like HDBaseT Extenders (AC-EX70-UHD) or use a display that does not support 18G. Best of all, this is managed on a per output basis so you have complete control over what individual runs are "down-clocked"
4K Up/Down Scaling ~ This technology is managed on each output. This will allow you to upscale 1080p sources to 4K (With Image Enhancement), or downscale 4K sources to individual outputs that may not support 4K to 1080p. This completely eliminates the problem that all other matrices have that forces them to "dumb down" the entire system even if there is only 1 old 1080P display.
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 and 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 1080p > 4K and 4K > 1080p Up /Down Scalers on each output
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Audio Delay for Digital and Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems! (More below)
- Driver Support For Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more!!!
- Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- Built in Test Pattern on Each Output to Verify Infrastructure
- AC-MX88-AUHD (Matrix Switch)
- 12V/4A Locking Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extension Cable