Electronic bass trap offers a precise tool to attack the very worst problems with a high degree of effectiveness in a fraction of the space occupied by passive bass traps. It also offers a practical low cost solution to existing rooms where problems are present and room re-design or large passive absorbs are not an option. E-Trap can be viewed as an electronic acoustic absorbed. It incorporates a feedback control scheme into a loudspeaker making the speaker exhibit the same dynamics as that of a reactive absorbed. It employs a microphone, E-Trap circuit module, tuning controls, amplifier, speaker and the room to create a real time active electronic acoustic feedback circuit.
- Applicable for recording studios
- Applicable for control rooms
- Applicable for home theatres
- Tunable electronic bass trap
- Adjustable from 20 to 80 hertz
- Installation version without handle