IPD12E-R is a self-powered and internally Infra™ processed double 12” portable bass system. The internal Minima One™ amplifier and Infra™ processing provides for convenient implementation and wiring. The internal Infra™ integrator, amplifier and loudspeaker process the full range signal into a flat response low frequency acoustic output. The Dynamic Filter™ protection threshold is internally preset to eliminate distortion or accidental overload. This insures the maximum output and robust system protection with virtually no audible effect. The audio input incorporates an InGenius® balanced line receiver, providing very high common mode rejection, to eliminate noise often present in systems with less optimized grounding and wiring schemes. Low voltage contacts are provided to remotely turn the amplifier on and off.
- Includes both internal infra processor and amplifier
- Configured for installation applications
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Portable DJ systems
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Low frequency drum monitor
- Low frequency special effects