The Enterprise Media Server (EMS) is a derivative of the Transform N MSG Streaming Node, adding the capability to integrate more closely into the OpSpace system by using a central management portal.
The EMS is part of Barco's innovative networked visualization solution. This device contains multiple services to process and redistribute up to 64 channels of streaming video. Compatible with a continuously growing list of encoders and cameras, the EMS combines versatility with best in class performance.
- Manages and harmonizes up to 64 channels and 300Mbps of streaming video
- Pre-processes the streams on the fly and feeds them to Barco's universal decoders, guaranteeing low-latency processing
- Integrated watchdog functionality ensures high availability of the streaming video
- Continuously growing list of compatible encoders/cameras, including support for high frame rate and megapixel images
- Load reporting allowing higher level resource management
- Easy integration into 3rd party video management systems through URI based APIs
- Network stream conversion from unicast to multicast and vice versa
- Hooks up to the Barco central management software (as part of OpSpace v1.0)
- Up to 64 channels
- 300Mbps of streaming video
- Network stream conversion
- Full OpSpace support