Barco’s Galaxy 4K-12 DLP projector with its 4K (4096x2160) resolution and 12,000 lumens light output, brings high-fidelity 3D imagery to virtual reality installations worldwide.
The Galaxy 4K-12 features patented color convergence technology. In addition to the excellent color saturation of three-chip DLP technology, the projector also ensures solid color and brightness uniformity. For high fidelity 3D applications with full 4K resolution, the Galaxy 4K projector is what you seek.
3D stereo flexibility
Thanks to the projector’s 4K resolution, important details are more visible than ever, whether in design models or in layers of geophysical data. With active 3D stereo and optional active Infitec Excellence 3D in its native 4K resolution, you can choose the type of 3D stereo that fits you best.
Its New active Infitec Excellence filters offers 40% more stereo lumens and excellent stereo separation between left and right eye content.
In for the long haul
With a sealed optical engine and enhanced display chip cooling, Barco’s Galaxy 4K series makes sure its core components don’t falter over time. In addition, the Galaxy 4K’s modular design ensures quick servicing and increases uptime, and its user-friendly interface makes diagnostic and setup operations a breeze. This includes a choice between direct lamp replacement and full lamp house swaps, depending on your needs.
- Full 4K mono and 3D active stereo capabilities
- CLO (Constant Light Output)
- Powerful SNMP agent
- Motorized/memorized lens (focus and shift)
- HDCP support
- Advanced patented DMD cooling
- 3 x 1.38" DC4K dark metal devices
- Hermetically sealed DMDs and optical assembly housing
- 2kW (Xenon lamp) lamp
- Patented color convergence technology
- 4K (4096x2160) resolution and 12,000 lumens light output
- High-fidelity 3D imagery to virtual reality installations worldwide