The NGS-D320 Pro is a versatile and powerful networked H.264 encoder and decoder. Its elegant design, small form factor and silent operation allows the device to be used in any situation, both in office environments and in 24/7 mission critical applications.
Due to its versatility, the NGS-D320 Pro can be configured at runtime as dual encoder, dual decoder or combined encoder & decoder, both for DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort content, with or without audio & USB HID. The combination of these functions, with integrated keyboard and mouse control in a single unit, is ideal to create a seamless environment for application sharing, simulation and training.
- Superb Visual Experience
- Simple Integration
- No Adjustment Needed
- NGS-D320 Pro comes with Barco’s latest dual channel image processing engine, which provides the best scaling and color space conversion algorithms on the market today
- When distributing graphics, the encoder preserves even the smallest details, making it suitable to encode images like spreadsheets or single pixel line diagrams
- Device automatically starts streaming whenever a valid input signal is connected
- Stream is automatically set up using the most optimal settings based on input resolution and bandwidth
- In addition, the discovery page of the web interface gives an overview of all available devices in the network, making system configuration easy
- With automatic EDID management and scaling at the decoding side, the best experience in distributing graphics and video over IP is guaranteed
- Fiddling with displays to get a good picture is thus unnecessary
- Switching from one source to another is fluent and does not require the display to re-sync to the new signal
- Decoder can also both upscale and downscale to match the preferred display settings.
- NGS-D320 Pro has two independent channels which can each be configured as encoder or decoder
- As encoder, it exposes a dual link DVI, an HDMI 1.4 and/or a DisplayPort 1.1a input (supporting resolutions up to 4096x2160 (DCI) and featuring active pass-through connectivity)
- Encoding in full and lower frame rates are possible, allowing to define the quality/bandwidth balance
- Encoder latency is below 40ms, giving an end to end latency of below 100ms
- For resolutions up to Full HD, the end to end latency can even be more reduced to less than 64ms using an ultra low latency profile