Powered with the latest laser technology, Barco's RGB laser rear-projection video walls deliver unseen brightness levels and vibrant colors, while offering a very low total cost of ownership (TCO). With its 10th generation of rear-projection video walls, Barco again raises the bar for critical infrastructure visualization.
Higher brightness, for use in any environment
Providing 50% more brightness than mainstream 80" LED-lit rear-projection video walls, the RGB Laser series removes all brightness issues of earlier video walls. The high luminance allows operation under daylight conditions, so control rooms can finally light up - which improves operator working conditions! Adding vibrant colors to this mix (making all nuances clearly distinguishable), ensures that nothing is wrongly interpreted, and situational awareness is enriched. What's more, using 80" cubes results in a lower price per square meter and less seams for the large video wall.
- 50% more brightness than mainstream LED-lit rear-projection video walls
- 25% less power consumption at higher brightness levels
- More than 11 years of uninterrupted operation in 24/7 mode
- Unmatched colors, focus, and contrast levels
- Silent like never before (‘library’ noise level)
- Redundancy of critical components for ultimate peace of mind
- 50% setup-time reduction (motorized 7-axis alignment)