The weConnect classroom cloud application provides a lean-in experience for students through a collection of easy-to-use tools for teachers. Get students to collaborate in groups in an active learning session. Captivate your audience in a traditional or flipped class with a quick poll, a quiz or silent questions. Enable students to assimilate faster with main display capture and note taking.
This web app is part of the Collaborative Learning solution, which delivers campuswide technology support for traditional and new learning methods with a cloudbased software offering combined with a very lightweight classroom hardware infrastructure.
- Students and teachers can share any local or cloud content among the people in class or with remote student groups.
- Create an ad-hoc poll using the Activities button.
- Receive silent questions from students, which they can ask anonymously.
- Have students vote for the best question asked to get a feeling for what they are struggling to understand.
- Incorporate the questions raised seamlessly into the lesson.
- Full quality local view of the main classrooms displays makes following a class easy.
- Students can capture and save this view in their favorite note-taking app.
- The extremely simple-to-use web-based interfaces are compatible with all laptops, tablets and phones and all major web browsers.
- The application runs seamlessly with the Barco Collaborative Learning Platform classroom infrastructure for a consistent classroom experience, on and off campus.
- Teachers have full moderation control over the student content shared within the room.
- System requirements
- Web browser: HTML 5 compatible Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Operating System: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10), Android 4+, iOS 6+, Max OS 10.9+, ChromeOS