Barco’s weConnect Network Integration solution has a mix of hardware and software components with all control and media connections across and between campus networks.
The platform supports complex, multi vlan environments and provides services to cope with the realities of todays’ university wide networks.
The cloud-managed platform contains a fully featured administration web application to enable facilities with monitoring and management control over the system.
- The weConnect Network Integration solution embeds in complex networks, allowing students, teachers and faculty to use their standard means of connecting to the environment.
- A secure proxy service provides a diode function between users and display nodes.
- Control Connections between display nodes and cloud service.
- Single Sign On
- Eduroam integration allows users to be authenticated automatically and to receive the lectures with collaborative learning support for that day.
- With Eduroam, student and faculty account management is reduced to an initial configuration only.
- The easy-to-use web-based interface gives full control to facility members to monitor and control the complete system.
- The management software resides in the cloud, so there is no need to maintain a server locally.
- Maintenance can diagnose, upgrade and manage all system components remotely.