CDL-209-TR DVI signal transmission is the use of single fiber single (singlemode/multimode) optical transmission of high definition DVI video equipment. It is compact, easy to install, can be directly connected DVI display interface device and signal source. Only 1 core optical fiber to transmit DVI signals. The transmitter can read the display device EDID CDL-209-T, enhance product compatibility with the monitor.
- Extend DVI-D up to 1500m/300m over one 1 core single/OM3-300 multi mode fiber
- Transmitter with EDID learning
- 1.65Gbps highest video bandwidth
- Support DVI 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- Small, concise, directly connect to DVI interfaces of source and display devices