The CM1-201SA-TR optical DVI module can transfer digital video and Clock singals by 4-core multimode duplex or simplex optical fiber at 1920*1200@60Hz resolution, up to 500m by tranditional OM3(50/125um) optical fiber. The transmitter has the function of EDID self-programming. It can save the EDID from monitor to make itself adapt to monitors with different resolutions, used more succinctly, conveniently and reliably.
- 4 multimode LC fiber for transmission
- Highest video bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Highest resolution: 1920×1200@60Hz
- Longest transmission distance: 500m(OM2) 850m(OM3)
- Transmitter can read and store EDID from displayer
- Small, concise, directly connect to DVI interfaces of source and display devices