Huddle Hub One goes beyond traditional wireless presentations. In meeting rooms, participants can send and receive presentations on the main screen directly with their own devices. With Huddle Hub, any space within the company can be used as a collaboration space: huddle rooms, conference rooms, offices, auditoriums and even lunch rooms and lobbies.
Almost every meeting today is a presentation and videoconference meeting. Huddle Hub One is the only Wireless Collaboration System that allows all meeting participants a true BYOD cable-free interaction with the room AV equipment. Participants can just walk into the meeting with their laptop, comfortably sit anywhere they like, and use their videoconference software and the room AV equipment without having to connect a single cable. Huddle Hub One transforms the existing room webcam into a “wireless camera” available for any connected device, to be used with your favorite videoconference software.
- Client-less experience with your web browser. Start your everyday browser and share the presentation. Enjoy a client-less no-installation experience on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Apps for all operating systems. Free apps are available for Windows® (7 SP1 or higher), MacOS® (10.11 or higher), iOS® (10.11 or higher), Android® (5 or higher), Android TV.
- All personal devices can present & receive. Send and receive presentations directly to the screen of participants' laptops, tablets or mobiles.
- 1-click user interface. With a simple and intuitive design, you are always one click away from sending or receiving a presentation.
- Turn the webcam into a wireless camera. Connect the meeting room webcam to Huddle Hub and enable any participant to wirelessly receive its AV streams for a videoconference session.
- Wide videoconference clients integration. Audio video integration with Skype, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, Cisco Spark, GoToMeeting, Slack, and many more.
- Lifetime free updates. New features and performance improvements are released regularly. All updates are free, forever.
- Huddle everywhere. With Huddle Hub any place is a meeting room: the participants connect to the hub, receive the content of your screen and share their content as required.
- Enable any display to receive the presentation. With the web client or the free software client, on any room computer, Android TV, or a standard HDMI TV equipped with an Android dongle.
- Bespoke welcome screen and digital signage. Integrate Huddle Hub in the corporate environment and fully customize the welcome screen to your needs.
- Auditorium mode. Configure Huddle Hub for large teaching spaces and give everyone a perfect view. Up to 150 users.
- Centralized web-based configuration. IT administrators have quick access to the configuration of all units installed in the company, through a powerful multi-hub web interface.
- Enhanced room equipment integration. Seamless integration with meeting room consoles and all-in-one video sound bars. For example Logitech Smartdock, Aver VB342, Logitech Meetup, Poly Studio.
- Annotation. Connect a touch screen and activate the annotation feature with a simple touch of the display surface. Freely annotate over the presentation or a whiteboard, and stream the annotation layer to the participants' devices.