The Impera Uniform control pad is a compact, highly customizable AV control suitable for wall-mounting. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for presentation spaces, learning environments, and conference rooms, regardless of the type of equipment installed.
Equipped with a software configurable E Ink display, the Uniform can be quickly programmed and customized within Project Designer as the needs of the room change over time, making the Uniform a very flexible and cost effective control solution.
- Supports up to 8 software-configurable buttons
- 2.7-inch high contrast E Ink display
- Includes on-board controller; no external processor required
- 1 bi-directional RS-232 port for third party control with feedback
- 2 uni-directional RS-232 ports for third party control
- 3 GPIO ports
- Supports email notifications for lamp/filter hours and warnings
- Micro USB connection for system configuration and maintenance
- Expansion Bus supports up to 8 additional devices (keypads and port expanders)
- PoE powered (IEEE 802.3at Class 1, 4W) for simple, single CAT5e/CAT6 cable installation
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty