Modena Hub is a wireless presentation hub that supports the new ways in which people are increasingly accustomed to working. Ideal for BYOD and BYOC spaces, Modena Hub allows participants to connect to meeting room AV equipment and USB accessories wirelessly, as well as enabling any participant to wirelessly receive its AV streams during a video conferencing session. Modena Hub supports most UC software and hardware devices, while enabling the user to wirelessly share content with other meeting participants. Modena Hub also connects to AV peripherals via USB and HDMI, and can support multiple USB devices via a standard USB hub or by connecting a Devio SCR-20 or SCR-25.
- Enjoy a client-free experience with your web browser.
- Meet everywhere: With Modena Hub, any place is a meeting room.
- Enable a display to receive content by connecting a computer running the web or software client, or and Android dongle; or run the Android TV app directly on a smart TV.
- All personal devices can send and receive presentations directly to the screen of participants’ laptops, tablets, or mobile devices.
- Configure Modena Hub for large teaching spaces and give everyone a perfect view using Auditorium mode, for up to 150 users.
- IT administrators have quick access to the configuration of all units installed in an enterprise via a powerful management web interface.