The Leviton CD250 wall mounted controller is designed to control fluorescent ballasts supporting the Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI specification). The CD250 Controller is ideal for small offices, conference rooms and large building control applications. For maximum versatility, two individual snap-on control faces are provided with each CD250 to allow either ON/OFF control or scene control. For added control capability, there is also a choice of operating modes.
- Multiple controllers can easily be added to the DALI network to support multiple entry ways
- Affordable controller designed for single office applications or large projects
- Snap-on control faces allow one device to offer a choice ON/OFF or SCENE control, with a choice of individual or group mode operation
- Up and down control buttons allow precise tuning of selected levels
- Makes it easy to program and control intelligent lighting fixtures using ballasts that support the DALI protocol
- Can be used to program a small DALI system without additional programming tools
- Decora designer styling enhances any décor