The MaxBlox® Solderless HD15 and DB9 EZ termination system features a patented design that is better, faster and stronger than anything else on the market. Manufactured with genuine Phoenix Contact terminal blocks for a truly reliable connection, these larger blocks make it easier to terminate while still keeping the connector compact. MaxBlox dramatically reduces installation time and cost by eliminating the need for soldering or crimping and the unique sled-type bottom allows these connectors to slide, snap, and lock into the patented MaxBlox® CD-MX915H hood for a secure cable mount connection. When used in panel mount applications these low profile connectors are less than 1” behind a plate.
- Accommodates 16-30 AWG wire
- HD15 designed for use with VGA-UXGA signals
- HD15 connectors exhibit >345MHz bandwidth
- HD15 contact insertion loss (.63db for male,.71db for female) @100MHz
- HD15 contact return loss (20.49db for male,.71db for female) @100MHz
- Low Profile - less than 1 inch behind the plate
- Requires no soldering or crimping