The external elbow is the ideal solution for making a right angle turn on the same surface and connecting two pieces of raceway. The external elbow attaches to the end of two pieces of raceway and allows cabling to make a turn while maintaining 1-1/4-inch (32mm) bend radius control and protecting bend sensitive cabling. Available in standard colors which match the raceway, this external elbow features a smooth plastic finish, which is paintable with latex paint, and is designed to work with 2900 series raceway.
- Bend radius compliant
- Durable, impact-resistant PVC construction
- Standard color to match 2900 series raceway
- Smooth plastic finish
- Paintable using latex paint
- Makes right angle turns around external corners and maintains 1-1/4-inch (32mm) bend radius control
- Ideal solution for making a right angle turn on the same surface and connecting two pieces of raceway