RapidRun Optical is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations.
Ideal for high resolution displays utilizing HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort-these wall plates receive HDMI from the Runner cable and allow for a clean termination to a wall plate.
Note:Some HDMI source devices are unable to output the power required to send A/V signals over the Optical runner cable which results in no image being displayed. In those instances, an HDMI Voltage Inserter (42223 or 42236) may be required. Each complete RapidRun Optical solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. Each runner requires (2) break-away flying leads OR (1) wall plate and (1) break-away flying lead.
- Supports full 1080p, 4k, 3D HDMI features up to 1000 feet, which meet and exceed today’s HDMI requirements
- Utilizes fiber cabling, so no need to worry about EMI/RFI interference that is present in copper cabling
- Powered with USB at the display side, which allows the source side to be clean of excess cables
- Audio return channel
- Platinum color designation
- 5mm bend radius
- APPLICAT IONS:
- In-wall rated HDMI signal extension
- Long distance HDMI signal extension