The XA50 Professional Camcorder offers an outstanding combination of 4K UHD image quality, features and functionality in a compact portable design ideally suited for on-the-go Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and documentary production.
Featuring a 1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS image sensor and a DiG!C DV 6 Image Processor, the XA50 can record in XF-AVC or MP4 formats to dual SD card slots. The camcorder is capable of recording 4K UHD video at 30p, as well as slow motion recording up to 60fps in Full HD (30 fps in 4K UHD). A 15x optical zoom lens maintains 4K UHD quality throughout the entire zoom range, while the camcorder's Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps facilitate fast and accurate autofocus.
The camcorder includes an HDMI 2.0 terminal with 4K UHD output support, and two XLR terminals with independent audio level control. An adjustable 3.0-inch touch panel LCD monitor and a built-in 0.24-inch electronic viewfinder enhance usability, and the detachable handle helps the XA50 to operate in a variety of shooting situations. Designed to meet the needs of professionals, the XA50 offers a wide range of recording possibilities.
- 1-inch 4K UHD CMOS image sensor
- 15x optical 4K UHD zoom lens with 5-axis optical image stabilization
- Dig c DV 6 image processor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 4K UHD and full HD recording to dual SD card slots with 3g-sdi output
- Slow and fast motion recording
- Advanced full HD image quality
- 3-inch touch panel LCD and 0.24-inch electronic viewfinder
- Flexible audio inputs with linear PCM 4-channel support
- RC-V100 remote controller support
- Improved power consumption and recording times
- Compact and lightweight design with detachable handle
- Lens hood (with Lens Barrier)
- Battery Pack BP-820
- Compact power adapter CA-570
- Handle unit
- Mic holder
- Wireless controller (WL-D89)