The Mirage HD25 is a High-definition, 120Hz 3D laser phosphor projector for high usage visualization environments.
Looking for a high-brightness, 120Hz 3D projector, The Christie® Mirage HD25 is your answer. Achieving up to 25, 000 ISO lumens and featuring proprietary Christie BoldColor Technology, the Mirage HD25 laser phosphor projector produces bright, accurate and true-to-life visuals for demanding 3D visualization environments.
Featuring an IP5X-sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Mirage HD25 provides years of reliable, virtually maintenance-free and low-cost operation. Add to this the ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife™ electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use 3D projection solution offering reliable and consistent performance, day in, day out.
- High-brightness - Up to 23,300 ISO lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source - Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- 3D stereoscopic performance - Ideal high-usage visualization environments
- ILS lens compatibility - Designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Fully omnidirectional - Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- Advanced electronics - Christie TruLife electronics for ultra-fast 120Hz processing
- Blend and warp - Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup
- Seamless integration - Compatible with Christie Mystique to simplify the design, installation and maintenance of complex setups
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link