Encore™ is a 2-wire analog partyline system with intuitive plug-and-play design and superior “Clear-Com Sound” audio clarity.
The MS-702 is a 1RU two-channel main station with programmable front panel buttons, individual channel short-circuit protection, individual channel volume control, and a regulated fail-safe power supply. The MS-702 supports up to 55 beltpacks or 10 speaker stations.
The MS-702 can monitor intercom activity on one or both channels with individual listen-level controls. Monitoring intercom activity is possible through a headset or the internal loudspeaker.
The MS-702 has mic pre-amps with limiters and speech-shaping circuits. An individual electronic momentary/latching Talk button is available for each channel. Illuminated dual-action Talk buttons light an LED dimly when latched: blue-color while in standby, amber-color when latched. The latching feature can be disabled. The channels can be accessed separately or simultaneously without tying them together. A selector switch toggles between the headset or microphone. The Talk buttons can also be controlled with a footswitch.
For paging, the MS-702 provides a balanced, line-level output signal to a 1/4-inch TRS connector on the rear panel. The front panel Announce button activates the output and the Announce relay. The relay circuit, on a separate 1/4-inch TRS connector, is typically used to mute monitors.
The MS-702 has individual Call buttons with visual call signaling for each channel on the partyline. The visual signal will flash brightly and will emit an audible signal if the remote station operator holds the Call button for more than 2 seconds. The call signaling feature can be programmed to the Talk buttons.
Remote Mic Kill (RMK)
The MS-702 has a global Remote Mic Kill button. It will turn on the microphone talk circuits of all beltpacks on the system, eliminating extraneous noise from the open headset microphones.
- Supports up to 40 beltpacks or 10 speaker stations on two channels and 12 headsets
- Separate short-circuit protection for each channel
- Dual-action electronic momentary/latching talk buttons
- Program feed to both channels with selectable program interrupt (IFB)
- Call signal buttons for each channel
- Global remote mic kill
- Announce output with relay
- Microphone limiting
- Volume controls for each channel
- Visual and audible tone alert signaling
- Channels A and B link switch
- Built-in speaker
- Optional gooseneck mic
- External switchable line termination on each channel
- Universal voltage power supply for 100 to 240V ac operation