Comprehensive's SuperSpeed Type-C cable provides for simultaneous operation of SuperSpeed (USB 3.0 speeds) and non-SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 speeds) information exchanges. SuperSpeed USB brings significant power and performance enhancements to the popular USB standard while offering backwards compatibility to earlier versions of billions of USB-enabled PCs and peripheral devices, currently in use by consumers. Designed for next-generation SuperSpeedplus USB device connections, the USB Type-C cable offers a throughput of up to 5Gbps (Gen1) when used with a USB 3.0 host and device. The USB Type-C connector is reversible and can be plugged in no matter if placed up-side-down or right-side up, eliminating primary frustrations with getting the port insertion just right.
USB Type-C offers a low profile design, which is more robust and durable compared to the previous versions of USB connectors. Comprehensive's USB Type-C cables feature high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
- Provides high speed connection for USB Type-C peripherals
- USB Type-C male to USB Type-C Male
- Transfer rates up to 5 Gbps (Gen1)
- Plug and play functionality for printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices
- PC, Mac, and mobile compatible
- Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0
- Molded strain relief