Corning FREEDM® One unitized interlocking armored riser cables are standard FREEDM One unitized riser cables inside a spirally wrapped aluminum interlocking armor for ruggedness and superior crush resistance. These cables meet the application requirements of the National Electrical Code® (NEC® Article 770) and are OFCR and FT-4 listed, as well as meeting ICEA S-104-696 test criteria. Available in 62.5 µm, standard 50 µm, laser-optimized 50 µm, single-mode and hybrid versions, the armored design allows easy, one-step installation of cable, with no inner duct required, reducing overall installation costs. The product is available with Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet performance.
- Flexible interlocking armor
- Up to seven times the crush protection compared to non-armored cables
- Eliminates cable transition at building entrance
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Tight-buffered design
- Eliminates need for fan-out kits