The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a high leverage and ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauge insulation on the conductors and pair separating splines. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45® and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP.
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle.
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp.
- Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45® extended conductors.
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force.
- Built-in cutter and stripper for flat and round cable.
- Patented "crimp and trim system" delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ connectors.
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations.
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force.
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence.
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool uses the EZRJ45 patented 'crimp & trim' system and is designed to handle larger dimensional size cables.
This tool is to be used with these connector products:
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e connectors
- EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT5e connectors
- EZ-RJ45 CAT6 connectors
- EZ-RJ12/11 connectors and all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP
Tutorial Video: Platinum Tools Termination Class