This HDBaseT transmitter switcher can extend two HDMI and one VGA signal inputs over a single CAT 6/6A cable. This product offers RS-232 and Bi-directional PoC making any professional A/V set-up more efficient and easier to use. Uncompressed video and audio can be transmitted up to 230ft/70m.This design of HDBaseT technology allows for full usage of HDMI and controls over CAT 6/6A cable. This unit can be paired with any Covid HDBaseT receiver product.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Resolutions up to 2160p@30Hz (4K-10G)
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- PoC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either Tx or Rx is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. PoC Power consumption is less than 10W.
- Support multi-VESA Standard VGA input formats
- Supports auto, manual, hybrid, and priority switching modes
- Multiple plate colors available
Why Use This Product?
Conveniently Extend Multiple Signals:This HDBaseT transmitter switcher can extend two HDMI and one VGA signal inputs over a single CAT 6/6A cable.
Wall Plate Design: This transmitter unit comes complete within a double-gang wall plate design.
Versatility: The PoC (Power Over Cable) is supported and auto switching functionality is also available.
This product can be used in any professional or educational video application to extend video and audio signals from sources to displays, speakers or other audio-visual devices.