This HDBaseT transmitter switcher can extend two HDMI and one VGA signal inputs over a single CAT5e/6/6A cable. This product offers RS-232 and Bi-directional PoC making any professional A/V set-up more efficient and easy to use. Uncompressed video and audio can be transmitted up to 230ft/70m. This design of HDBaseT™ technology allows for full usage of HDMI and controls over CAT5e/6/6A cable. This unit can be paired with any Covid HDBase-T receiver product.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HDMaster Audio).
- POC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either TX or RX is powered by a 24V@1A powersupply. POC Power consumption is less than 10W.
- Support multi-VESA Standard VGA input formats.
- Supports auto, manual, hybrid and priority switching modes
- Multiple plate colors available
Why Use This Product?
Conveniently Extend Multiple Signals: This HDBaseT transmitter switcher can extend two HDMI and one VGA signal inputs over a single CAT5e/6/6A cable.
Wall Plate Design: This transmitter unit comes complete within a double-gang wall plate design.
Versatility: POC (Power Over Cable) is supported and auto switching functionality is also available.