USB Type C to USB 2.0 Type A Male Cable, Distances up to 6', Non-Plenum
- Connecting USB 2.0 type A male to type C male cable
- Support USB 2.0 communication and features
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Male to Male configuration
- Durable, molded connectors
Why Use This Covid Cable?
USB-C: Connect USB 2.0 type A male to type C male devices.
Cost: This Covid cable offers a cost-effective cable choice for USB type C.
Compatibility: These cables are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
USB Type-C support a variety of different protocols using “alternate modes,” which allows you to have adapters that can output HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, or other types of connections from that single USB port.