The AUD-BOB-1602 is a 1U rack-mountable breakout box designed for use with up to two DMB-4K-I-HD input blades to facilitate the connection of analog audio sources. It provides eight balanced stereo inputs per blade via detachable terminal blocks. Connection to each blade is made using the included VHDCI interconnect cables. The AUD-BOB-1602 is available with a choice of 8ft (2.44 m) or 20ft (6.1 m) interconnect cables. The interconnect cables are also available for purchase separately to accommodate applications requiring two different lengths.
- 16 balanced/unbalanced stereo line-level analog audio inputs
- 1U rack-mountable breakout box
- Enables analog audio connectivity for up to two DMB-4K-I-HD input blades
- Provides eight stereo audio inputs per blade
- Handles balanced or unbalanced audio signals
- Single-space 19" rack-mountable