Provides a retractable cable management solution for Crestron® 600 Series FlipTops™. Includes a variety of digital video input types, each capable of handling 4K60 4:4:4 video signals.
Crestron® 4K Cable Retractors (CBLR2-4K Series) offer a refined cable management solution for use with Crestron 600 Series FlipTops™. Using cable retractors, anyone can simply reach into the FlipTop™ storage compartment and pull out the appropriate cable to connect their device. Each cable pulls out smoothly to a length of 3feet (0.9mtr) and latches in position. A second pull of the cable releases the latch and retracts the cable back into the compartment.
CBLR2-4K Series retractors are precisely engineered to handle digital video signals with resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4. They can be used in place of, or in conjunction with, standard CBLR2 Series retractors. Each CBLR2-4K retractor occupies one and a half cable retractor spaces in a 600 Series FlipTop, allowing for a maximum of four 4K retractors per FlipTop box. Each 4K retractor ships with a half-sized spacer insert to fill the opening left when installing the 4K retractor beside a standard-sized retractor or spacer insert.
Each CBLR2-4K Series cable retractor features a patented mechanism that dampens the rate of retraction to prevent the cable from whipping as it’s pulled back into the FlipTop storage compartment. The retraction speed is installer adjustable to ensure full and effortless retraction without excessive force.
- Can be oriented in two possible positions
- 8ft (2.4mtr) long tail is provided at the back-end of each cable retractor beneath the tabletop
- Capable of passing video signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 and has a minimum TMDS bandwidth of 18Gbps
- Hang straight down from the bottom of the FlipTop box allowing them to be hidden in a pedestal leg
- Positioned horizontally, the retractors project to the sides of the FlipTop, eliminating any obstruction near the floor
- Tail can be plugged into a wall plate or floor box, or connected to a DigitalMedia™ transmitter or similar interface device mounted under the table