Crestron RL® 2 is an advanced group collaboration solution for conference rooms and huddle spaces that combines Crestron® hardware with Microsoft® Lync® software. Microsoft Lync offers an enterprise-ready unified communications platform capable of delivering presence, instant messaging, voice, and video across the network or Internet using computers and mobile devices. Crestron RL 2 extends the Lync experience to the conference room so groups can communicate and collaborate in real time from multiple locations. Crestron RL 2 combines the intuitive room control solutions of Crestron with the unified communication and collaboration features of Microsoft Lync 2013.
Easy to Use
With one touch of the touch screen, anyone can walk into a conference room and instantly start a collaboration session. Crestron RL 2 lets you share your desktop with local and remote participants, view and annotate over a PowerPoint® presentation, and use the 60”, 70”, or 80” touch display as an interactive whiteboard to sketch out ideas— all in real time.Remote participants can join via Lync or Skype® for Business from their personal computers, mobile devices, and other Crestron RL 2 systems. Crestron RL 2 lets everyone share their ideas and documents collaboratively — anytime, anywhere, with any device.
Easy to Purchase and Install
A variety of Crestron RL 2 system packages is available to turn almost any room into a collaborative meeting space. There’s nocomplicated design or programming required. Crestron RL2 comes with everything you need and works right out of the box with minimal setup. It connects right over the corporate LAN, so there are no additional infrastructure expenses such as MCUs or gateways. And, if your organization already uses Lync, there are no additional licenses or fees required.
The CCS-UC-200-WSTND series offers a wall stand solution for any sized conference room, with single and dual display systems available with a choice of 60”, 70”, or 80” display(s). The wall stand design transfers weight to the floor, alleviating much of the load on the wall structure. A single wall stand can accommodate one or two displays up to 70”, or a single display up to 80”. Dual 80” systems employ a pair of wall stands.Installation involves adjusting the leveling feet and securing the wall stand(s) to the wall, mounting the display(s) and adjusting the height, plugging in the power and LAN cables.
- A full-featured, simple to usegroup collaboration system based on Microsoft® Lync®
- Provides a turnkey wall standsolution for conference rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices
- Enables interactive collaboration from anywhere using any device
- Easy to specify and install — requires no custom design or programming
- Low cost of ownership — no MCUs or gateways needed
- Complete system packages offer a choice of one or two 60”, 70”, or 80”touch displays
- Wall stand design significantly reduces load on the wall structure
- Tabletop touch screen affords easy, intuitive operation
- Allows customizable control of room lighting, shades, and other equipment 
- Provides auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and DM 8G+® content source inputs
- Allows input expansion using DigitalMedia™ transmitters and switchers 
- Supports content source audio as well as video
- Includes a high-definition camera and soundbar
- Allows customization using Crestron-approved third-party accessories
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® to support enterprise-wide room monitoring