Electronic low-voltage dimmer module provides 4 channels of dimming for 230V electronic low-voltage and incandescent loads. Each channel is rated for 2300W, with total module rating of 2990W. Air-gap relays are provided on every channel output allowing individual circuits to be serviced without disabling entire module. CLXI-series dimmers are rigorously built using oversized heat sinks for ultimate reliability. Split-bobbin transformers and ground referenced electronics deliver superior performance. Lamp flicker is minimized through Crestron's innovative zero-crossing detection technique backed by proprietary firmware. Low-maintenance convection cooling assures quiet and trouble-free operation. An override feature allows each channel to be adjusted to preset state during setup. In event that Cresnet communications should be disrupted for any reason, simple contact closure can be used to activate override presets on global or semi-global basis.
- Button setup is used for manual channel activation and TSID
- Green LED indicators indicates line power is applied to LINE terminal
- Yellow LED indicators indicates communication with control system
- Red x4 LED indicators indicates state of each channel
- Red LED indicators indicates unit is in setup/manual mode