The DM-TX-300 is a DM CAT transmitter that features a full complement of high-definition digital and analog AV inputs. It provides a remarkably simple, yet versatile interface for connecting nearly any computer or AV source to a Crestron DigitalMedia system. Boasting HDMI, DVI, RGB, and multi-format analog video inputs, plus digital and analog audio inputs, and a USB mouse/keyboard input, the DM-TX-300 is ideal for use at a lectern, conference table, equipment cabinet, or wall plate input to send signals to a display or switcher many feet away.
As the leader in HDMI and control system technologies, Crestron has developed DigitalMedia, the first complete HD AV distribution system that takes HDMI to a higher level, and allows virtually any mix of AV sources to be distributed throughout the home, office, school, or virtually any other facility.
DigitalMedia distributes uncompressed digital video and audio signals up to 450 feet (137 m) using DM cable, or shorter distances using standard CAT5e/6*. DigitalMedia thoughtfully manages all of the different signals and devices, matching each source's output to the capabilities of the selected display(s) without using scaling or compression. Every signal is preserved in its native video resolution and audio format, ensuring a pure, lossless signal path throughout.
- DM CAT output supports up to 450ft cable length
- HDMI, DVI, RGB, and multi-format video inputs
- Balanced/unbalanced analog and SPDIF audio inputs
- Includes USB HID keyboard/mouse port
- Affords single-wire connection to a DM-RMC-100 or DM-MD switcher
- Detects and reports detailed video and audio input information
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet
- Easy setup and diagnostics tools via software
- Extends the life of analog-based AV systems
- Single-space 19-inch rack-mountable