The product of expert Crestron® audio engineering, Essence™ speakers deliver the pinnacle of performance for demanding residential installations. Select esoteric materials, top shelf components and a refined, high-end appearance underscore the meticulous design behind each model. The result is a complete line of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers worthy of a place in every room of the finest custom home.
The Essence line promises the ultimate in installed audio design, delivering simply stunning sound quality while minimizing any impact on your décor thanks to paintable zero-bezel grilles. Streamlined installation is facilitated through a spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system.
The Essence IW5 model provides a pair of 2-way in-wall loudspeakers featuring 5-1/4 inch long-throw woven Kevlar® woofers for deep, defined low end, and large 1.1 inch advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeters for crisp, fluent highs, articulate midrange, and consistent coverage across a wider listening area. Cast aluminum woofer baskets assure pure, uncolored bass response. Precision 4th order crossovers utilizing the highest quality components ensure a full, rich and detailed response across the spectrum. Power handling is an impressive 125 Watts (program), with a wide frequency response from 55 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB).
- Ultimate performance 2-way in-wall loudspeakers
- 5.25" woven Kevlar® woofers
- 1.1" advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeters
- Precision 4th order crossovers
- Cast aluminum woofer baskets
- Extra large magnets and vented pole pieces
- "Zero-bezel" frameless steel grilles, paintable
- Spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system
- 125 Watts program power handling
- 55Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 8 Ohms nominal impedance
- Sold in pairs