Crestron Green Light® Dimmable LED Drivers (GLD-LED Series) provide manufacturers of dimmable LED lighting fixtures with a high-performance, cost-saving LED driver solution. Offered in two compact case styles, the GLD-LED series fits easily in a wide range of enclosures and fixture designs. The choice of DALI® or 0-10Volt control enables compatibility with virtually any lighting control system. All models are operable between 120 and 277Volts, reducing inventory costs for manufacturers serving multiple regions.
Superior, High-Power Dimming
Employing a combination of duty-cycle and current-dimming technologies, Crestron Green Light LED drivers provide smooth, deep dimming with excellent color stability to below 1%. A choice of 50Watt and 100Watt models affords high-power capability for use with a wide range of LED fixtures. (Refer to the GLD-LED-50W spec sheet for 50Watt models.)
Models featuring DALI control are available in either single or 2-channel configurations. The 2-channel option provides two independently-controllable channels in one housing, offering a cost-saving, space-efficient solution for use with tunable white lighting and fixtures with separate direct and indirect lighting components.
To support a wider variety of fixture configurations, Crestron Green Light LED drivers include multiple LED outputs. The outputs are controlled as one; however, the output current for each can be separately set by the fixture manufacturer. The single-channel 100Wattmodels have four outputs,while the 2-channel 100Wattmodels provide two outputs per channel.
DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) is a lighting control protocol that allows multiple lighting fixtures to be networked using a single daisy-chained control wire. Up to 64 fixtures can exist on a single DALI channel. DALI provides a bidirectional interface enabling independent control and monitoring of each individual fixture. DALI is optimal for use in applications that require granular control of each fixture, such as open office floor plans, AV-equipped conference rooms, and daylight harvesting.In addition to DALI dimmable LED drivers, Crestron® offers a full line of lighting control products utilizing DALI technology.
- Programmable, dimmable, high-power LED drivers
- DALI® or 0-10Voltcontrollable
- Superior, smooth dimming to below 1%
- Excellent color stability, even at low dimming levels
- Linear or logarithmic dimming curve
- High efficiency over a wide power and voltage range
- CREScode™ programmable for use with a wide variety of LED fixtures
- Cost-reducing due to fewer inventory requirements
- Multiple outputs with independent LED current settings
- 2-channel models that support tunable white lighting and direct-indirect fixtures
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Available in long or short case form factors
- Compatible with 120Volt, 230Volt, and 277VoltAC systems
- 100Watt power rating (50Watt also available)