The Crestron® HD-RX-4K-210-C-E is a multiformat AV switch and receiver that provides HDMI® video switching and audio presentation capabilities in areas such as conference rooms and classrooms. Compatible with all DM Lite® transmitters, the HD-RX-4K-210-C-E provides one DM Lite input for connection to one transmitter. A CATx (CAT5e or higher) twisted pair cable connects a transmitter to the HD-RX-4K-210-C-E for the transmission of HDMI signals. For resolutions up to 2K, the maximum transmission distance is 230 ft (70 m). For higher resolutions up to 4K, the maximum transmission distance is 130 ft (40 m).1
NOTE: Power is transmitted over the CATx cable that connects the HD-RX-4K-210-C-E to a DM Lite transmitter.
In addition to one DM Lite input, the HD-RX-4K-210-C-E provides one HDMI input that can be connected to a local AV source or to an optional Crestron media presentation wall plate (MP-WP152 or MPI-WP150 Series, sold separately).
Automatic Switching of Inputs:
Automatic switching between the DM Lite input and HDMI input can occur based on the last connected input or on the routing priority assigned to each input. Switching behavior is configurable using the web interface or programmable using a Crestron control system. In addition, input selection push buttons on the front panel of the HD-RX-4K-210-C-E enable the desired input to be selected manually.
HDMI Output with 4K Scaler:
A single HDMI output with a built-in scaler connects to a display or other device with an HDMI input. Input resolutions are automatically scaled to match the native resolution of the display device, resulting in optimal image quality. For applications requiring comprehensive EDID management, the web interface can be used to ensure that every input is displayed at its optimal resolution and format. Input resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 are supported.
Equipped with onboard control ports, the HD-RX-4K-210-C-E can control various devices in a room.
- Key Features
- 4K/60 4:2:0 capability
- One DM Lite® port for interoperability with one DM Lite transmitter
- One HDMI® input
- One HDMI output with 4K scaler
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Stereo line level audio output
- IR, RS-232, relay, and I/O control ports
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) capability
- Automatic switching of inputs
- EDID management
- HDCP management including HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in web interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3-Series® or later control systems
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service support
- 100-240 VAC power pack included
- Compact surface-mount design