The DVP400-Pro name – as a new class in the AV industry – covers hybrid video processors that can satisfy all rendering requirements of an AV project, an office department, a building or even a factory.
This unprecedented 3-in-1 solution integrates presentation matrix, routing matrix and video processor into a single chassis.
• The video processor can drive video walls with real time display and scaling of input signals to any output screen or wall position.
• The presentation matrix offers scaling, seamless switching, cross fade switching and PIP rendering.
• The routing matrix performs signal conversion and matrix switching from any input to any or multiple outputs
DVP400-Pro family introduces the new concept of section. Each of the sections may have assigned input signals to handle, outputs to control and users with different access rights. The hierarchical user right system ensures user access and control to selected sections and so selected inputs and outputs only. The world class DVP400-Pro family modular devices are built up using 16x16, 32x32 or 64x64 chassis. They process 4-64 input and 4-64 output signals. HDMI, DVI, RGB, analogue video, SDI, direct HDBaseT signals are handled with full HDCP protection. DVP400-Pro family offer local or network based HTML5 compatible, intelligent control system with live preview option for I/O signals.
- All-in-one video processor driving coherent video wall up to 16 screens
- Modular design to handle min. 4 max 16 inputs using - 4-channel input boards
- Modular design to handle min. 4 max 8/16 HDMI outputs using 4-channel/2-channel output boards
- YUV 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, RGB HDMI input signal format handling, 4K30 resolution
- Signal scaling in and scaling out of any input resolution to any selected output resolution
- Seamless switch of two input signals in real time with zero latency, without loss of frames
- Fade-in, fade-out, cross-fade effects when switching of two input signals in real time
- PIP2 or PIP4 input source display in real time over the display wall surface
- Display of video inputs in real time in any size and any position over the video wall
- Drives coherent video wall surface from 1 up to 16 screens
- HDMI output signals, with full HDCP support, 4K30 resolution
- Fully independent audio matrix switching for embedded or separate analogue audio signals
- HDMI, DVI, analogue, SDI, video signals supported
- Easy-to-use, remote control user interface through platform independent web browser
- Versatile layout managementuser interface with sophisticated scenario handling
- On-screen-display (OSD) over any input signal windows as defined by the project installation