is a small Time Code display designed to fit in a console mount application. The unit accepts, via a rear-mounted BNC connector, either ESE Time Code™ (TC76™, TC89™, or TC90™) or SMPTE/EBU Time Code. The ES-171U
will automatically determine which code is being received. Rear-mounted connector terminals provide access to various mode functions, such as Time Zone offset, 12/24 Hour format, display blanking and Date display (if incoming time code contains Date information, such as ESE TC90 or date-encoded SMPTE/EBU). If receiving ESE Time Code™ from a timer, the unit will display Minutes, Seconds and Tenths of Seconds (if the timer has the Tenths option).
- Reads SMPTE/EBU & ESE Time Code™
- Automatic Code Detection
- Six .4" Red LED Displays
- Viewing Distance 10'
- Time Zone Offset
- Switchable Between 12 & 24 Hour Format Display
- Switchable to Date display
- UL, DC & 220-240 VAC options available (110-120 VAC is standard)
- Product Options:
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- W3-Wire Power Cord: Recommended where static charges can occur. Standard on many units, otherwise a 2-wire cord is supplied.
- VDC Power: 12 VDC Power Input replaces 110 VAC.