Audio Level Interface is a stereo, bi-directional coupling unit. The unit provides a simple and cost-effective means of connecting equipment with unbalanced, -10dbv inputs/outputs to equipment with balanced, +4 or +8dbm inputs/outputs.
- Converts Balanced Audio to Unbalanced & Vice Versa
- Stereo Operation
- XLR Connectors (Balanced), RCA Connectors (Unbalanced)
- Adjustable Gain on Balanced Output
- Black anodized aluminum enclosure
- Optional Single or Dual Rack Panel (one rack-unit high)
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8" clear or black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- P2---Dual Rack Mount: Allows specific units to be mounted side-by-side on a single Rack Mount panel.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.