The ES-274U generates SMPTE timecode synchronized from an external source of IRIG-B timecode.
- Video loop-thru and Color Frame inputs for SMPTE video sync
- Balanced or unbalanced SMPTE output (XLR)
- Drop-Frame or Non Drop-Frame modes
- Wide range (100 mVPP - 10 VPP) AGC input for IRIG-B (BNC)
- 19" single-rack height enclosure
- Product Options:
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
EBU---EBU Time Code: The unit is configured to output EBU Time Code instead of SMPTE (standard, or at no charge on many units).
- 1PPS---1 PPS Output: Provides a one pulse per second TTL output synchronized to the time code output.