The ES-3236A provides an LED display of IRIG-B120 time code and IRIG CS3 and IRIG 109-64 and MILA/KSC and FDME/BUDX and IRIG CS5 event count status codes. Each unit displays a count direction indicator and nine digits of days and hours and minutes and seconds by means of seven- segment LED digits. As the unit reads the event status codes -- a minus sign is displayed indicating a countdown condition. During up-count conditions or while reading IRIG-B the minus sign is not displayed. Both units have two additional LEDs -- one displays an alpha-numeric character (A-Z; 0-9) that provides a project code and the other digit displays the letter H to indicate a hold status in the event countdown. The ES-3236A with a digit height of 1.0 inch is suitable for viewing at distances of up to 35 feet. The unit is completely self-contained requiring only external AC Power and the desired code input. The rack-mountable enclosures are aluminum with a clear anodized front panel (optional black anodized panel available).
- Reads IRIG-B Time Code
- Reads CS3, CS5, 109-64, MILA-KSC & FDME/BUDX Countdown Codes
- Red 1.0" LED Display
- Brightness Control
- Straight Seconds or Time of Year
- Switchable Leading Zero Suppression
- Rack Mount Enclosure
- Product Options:
UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- LX---LX Enclosure: Black Desk Top Enclosure
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- IEC---IEC Power Cord: Power Cord & Mating IEC AC Connector
- Green---Green LED Displays
- Blue---Blue LED Displays
- Black---Black Anodized Front Panel.
- BI---Blanking Input: Display Blank Input
- Amber---Amber LED Displays