RedNet PCIeR is a dedicated 128x128 Dante audio interface for Mac and Windows PCs. Featuring a primary and secondary Ethernet port, RedNet PCIeR delivers high channel counts at very low latency with the utmost reliability. The 4x PCIe card operates with ASIO or Core Audio applications. <p>RedNet PCIeR combines extremely low latency with network redundancy, offering the best possible system performance coupled with exceptional reliability. The card requires a standard 4x PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with very low latency. Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors switch automatically according to network availability and link the audio computer to the rest of the Dante audio-over-IP network.
- 128x128 Dante audio interface at up to 96kHz
- 64x64 performance at 176.4kHz and 192kHz
- ASIO and Core Audio driversVery low latency (approximately 1.6ms round trip with RedNet analogue I/O at 96kHz)
- Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports provide seamless network redundancy
- Compatible with Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Remote signal metering through RedNet Control