RedNet X2P is a compact, portable and robust 2x2 Dante™ audio interface featuring two Red Evolution mic pres, stereo line out and a stereo headphone amplifier. RedNet X2P allows you to effortless add a high quality Dante audio interface by integrating power, audio, clock and remote control over a single Ethernet cable – simply use a power over Ethernet switch or PoE injector. A local input mixer allows 'more me' monitoring control, while a control lockout mode ensures settings can not be changed when used remotely.
Rear panel XLR outputs offer level-controlled analogue outputs of up to 24dBu, while a front panel 1/4" connector provides a high-powered headphone output capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones. A pair of combination XLR/1/4" inputs allow the connection of mic, line or instrument level signals to the mic pres, which include Focusrite's acclaimed Air mode which emulates the sound of our classic input transformers. The top panel features an array of controls: output level for headphone and line outputs, mic pre controls of gain, high-pass filter, Air, phase invert, phantom power and stereo linking; as well as the crossfader for controlling the balance of mic pre inputs and network receiver channels which to be sent to the headphone or line outputs.
- Stereo 2x2 audio interface for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Two Red Evolution mic preamps for mic, line or instrument level inputs
- Power-over-Ethernet supplied - IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling rates
- Robust steel and aluminum chassis
- Local input mix to allow more-me style monitoring for easy foldback control
- Powerful headphone output even with high-impedance headphones
- Local control lockout of mic pre-settings, output settings or both
- Up to 24dBu line output levels
- Independent level control of headphone and line outputs
- Mute switch for line output
- Mic stand mount
- Kensington security slot
- Integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of network devices